Medicine is an evidence-based profession. Accordingly, Critical Measures uses sophisticated organizational assessments to gather fact-based evidence to drive our recommendations for organizational change.
Healthcare clients can utilize the following organizational assessments to improve patient care and meet other goals:
- CLAS-Based Organizational Assessment
- Language Access Audit
- Provider Cultural and Linguistic Competence Assessment
- Diversity Workforce Assessment
Learn more about how Critical Measures uses evidence from our organizational assessments to effect practical organizational change — Read a client case study.
Individual and Team-Based Assessments
Executives, managers, work teams and individuals can learn to create change around diversity and cross-cultural healthcare issues. In performing this work, Critical Measures relies on a number of scientifically validated assessment tools, including:
- Meyers Briggs Personality Assessment
- Intercultural Development Inventory (Hammer)
- Intercultural Conflict Style Inventory (Hammer)
- Five Dysfunctions of a Team Assessment (Lencioni)
- Implicit Association Test
For supporting information, please visit our Assessments page.